Who can request disbursements?

A Primary and Secondary Advocate are named on the Joinder Agreement by the Grantor and can be changed at any time by completing the Change of Advocate Form.  The Advocate has the responsibility of requesting disbursements, receiving financial statements, and communicating with CCT about the needs of the Beneficiary.  The Advocate can be a parent or Guardian, Conservator, Power of Attorney, family member, case manager, or the Beneficiary himself or herself.