Process of Joining
The following documents and payments are required for enrollment in the First-Party Pooled Special Needs Trust:
- Joinder Agreement – Completed and signed in front of a Notary by the Grantor(s).
- Fee Schedule – Signed by the Grantor(s).
- Check for the Enrollment Fee made payable to Commonwealth Community Trust.
NOTE: If only one check can be dispersed, have the check made payable to TCVA, trustee for CCT, fbo (Beneficiary Name) and CCT will deduct the Enrollment Fee from this deposit.
- Check for the amount to be deposited into the trust made payable to TCVA, trustee for CCT, fbo (Beneficiary Name).
- Copy of Beneficiary’s Social Security card, if available.
- Attorney Checklist – if applicable.
Send all of the above to:
Commonwealth Community Trust
P.O. Box 29408
Richmond, VA 23242-0408
Upon receipt, CCT will mail a copy of the executed Joinder Agreement to the Grantor or Primary Advocate for the trust and the Attorney (if applicable).
Back to top