Process of Joining
The following documents and payments are required for enrollment in the Third-Party Pooled Special Needs Trust:
- Joinder Agreement – Completed and signed by Grantor(s) in front of a notary.
- Fee Schedule – Signed by the Grantor(s).
- Check for the Enrollment Fee made payable to Commonwealth Community Trust.
NOTE: If only one check can be dispersed, have the check made payable to TCVA, trustee for CCT, fbo (Beneficiary Name) and CCT will deduct the Enrollment Fee from this deposit.
- Check(s) to deposit funds into the trust account are made payable to TCVA, trustee for CCT, fbo (Beneficiary Name) – when funding the trust.
- Copy of the Beneficiary’s Social Security card, if available.
- Attorney Checklist – if applicable.
Please send the above to:
Commonwealth Community Trust
P.O. Box 29408
Richmond, VA 23242-0408
Upon receipt, CCT will mail a copy of the executed Joinder Agreement to the Grantor or Primary Advocate for the trust and the Attorney (if applicable).
Back to top