CCT encourages prospective participants to consult with an attorney or trusted advisor, and contact CCT with any questions regarding the enrollment process.
The following documents and payments are required for enrollment:
- Joinder Agreement – Completed and signed by Grantor(s) in front of a notary
- Fee Schedule – Signed by the Grantor(s)
- Attorney Checklist – if applicable
- Check for the enrollment fee made payable to Commonwealth Community Trust.
- Check to fund the trust made payable to the Trust Company of Virginia if the trust is to be funded immediately.
Note: Most Third-Party Pooled Special Needs Trusts and Military Survivor Benefit Plan Special Needs Trust are funded at a later date.
- Copy of the Beneficiary’s Social Security card.